Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Thoughts from Tuesday September 6

After the pledge, we close our eyes and think happy thoughts.
 Here is what we were thinking

Going to the movie-Manar
Playing toys with Grandma Sander-Jessica
Going to AM/PM-Michael
Going to California to Sea World (but I was so mad because the Shamu show was at midnight and I was too tired-Emily A
When dad took me to Sea World-Leslie
Playing with my brother Tanner-Hayden
Going to AM/PM-Paulina
Playing wii-Kenzie
Going to California with my family-Kaylee
Playing blocks with my mom-Kennedi
Playing Pac-Man World of 2-Mickey
Playing Candyland with my family-Connor
Going to Body Worlds-Ella
Playing Halo-Christian
Going to the movies with my whole family-Emily P
Playing with Noah-Brock
Just being happy-Noah
When my dad unlocked all the Mario characters-Jake
When my dad threw me in the pool-Chanler
Going to the movie theater-Joshua
Playing Mario on my DS-Preston






No comments:

Post a Comment